Thursday, April 2, 2009

Who says wedding gowns have to graze the floor?!

Looking for an alternative look for your wedding day? Look no further! Modern, chic and sophisticated, the a knee-length cocktail dress is always a hit for spring and summer weddings! The dress pictured to the right is a cocktail dress from Jenny Yoo's Wedding Alternative Collection. The boat neck, the keyhole detail and the bell shaped silhouette works well for brides of all shapes. And best of all, it's only $425! (What a steal!)

This style of dress is also appropriate for brides planning to change in between the ceremony and reception. Since your dress is knee length, why not kick it up a notch and go bold with shoes that match your wedding colors? Nothing screams confidence and center-of-attention than a simple yet chic dress and a bold pop of color at your toes! Like these violet satin shoes by Mee Too for only $88.95 at ! (Do I sense another steal?)

For the brides on the more traditional side, choose
a knee length dress with beaded or lace embellishments.

Click here to check out Jenny Yoo's other chic wedding alternatives!

0 comments:

Download, Send & Print! Wedding Invitations by WPNY Made Easy! Check em out on Etsy.com!

About WPNY

My photo
New York, NY, United States
After earning my degree in Visual Merchandising and Design, I began working part-time as a freelance visual merchandiser, designing visual presentations, window displays and store layouts for small boutiques, all while working full-time as an assistant event coordinator at an NYC based public relations firm. I eventually felt I wanted to combine my creative and coordination talents and channel my energies into a different project. With my design and coordination experience I have transitioned into an amazing career as a wedding planner and designer! And it's to you, I share my thoughts, experience, advice tips, trends and suggestions from the trendsetting city of New York! And encouraging you to create the wedding of your dreams.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers