Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Inspiration Vignette

I just wanted to share with you all a portion of an inspiration vignette I designed for a former client. (Red carnations and brushed gold huckleberry twigs rest in a goblet shaped vase painted in metallic gold; red, gold and white invitations custom designed by WPNY; a plum satin ribbon is used to accent)

The purpose of my inspiration vignettes and/or inspiration or mood boards is to aid my brides and grooms in the visualization and development stage of the design process. Creating small physical set-ups inspired by the ideas of clients, help them visualize their ideas in a physical setting. As a designer, conveying a clear message and understanding the design plan and process is one of the most important steps in creating a visually appealing event. Before committing to a theme or design, see if your wedding planner/coordinator or designer can create a visual piece that represents how they would execute your ideas. From there, you can begin revising the design.

Want a custom designed invitation? Feel free to contact us at info@weddingpanacheNY.com.

0 comments:

Download, Send & Print! Wedding Invitations by WPNY Made Easy! Check em out on Etsy.com!

About WPNY

My photo
New York, NY, United States
After earning my degree in Visual Merchandising and Design, I began working part-time as a freelance visual merchandiser, designing visual presentations, window displays and store layouts for small boutiques, all while working full-time as an assistant event coordinator at an NYC based public relations firm. I eventually felt I wanted to combine my creative and coordination talents and channel my energies into a different project. With my design and coordination experience I have transitioned into an amazing career as a wedding planner and designer! And it's to you, I share my thoughts, experience, advice tips, trends and suggestions from the trendsetting city of New York! And encouraging you to create the wedding of your dreams.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers