Saturday, April 11, 2009

Welcoming Back Fascinators!


One of the hottest fashion trends of this year has got to be (hands down) bridal headpieces! Originally known as fascinators, these dainty hair accessories are worn mostly to the side of your head and are often embellished with ribbons, beads, feathers, crystals, or flowers and is secured with a comb attachment or with bobby pins.

These stylish hairpieces first appeared on the scene in the early 20th century as everyday fashion accessories. Today, they are making a strong comeback, especially in the bridal industry.

With so many styles to choose from, enhancing the beauty and style of any bridal ensemble isn't the least bit of difficult. Try something new, like using a fascinators instead of a tiara to dress up your head veils. Fascinators add the finishing touch to any look!

Be sure to check out some amazing headpieces @

P.S. I hope you are all enjoying WPNY's new look as much as we are!!

0 comments:

Download, Send & Print! Wedding Invitations by WPNY Made Easy! Check em out on Etsy.com!

About WPNY

My photo
New York, NY, United States
After earning my degree in Visual Merchandising and Design, I began working part-time as a freelance visual merchandiser, designing visual presentations, window displays and store layouts for small boutiques, all while working full-time as an assistant event coordinator at an NYC based public relations firm. I eventually felt I wanted to combine my creative and coordination talents and channel my energies into a different project. With my design and coordination experience I have transitioned into an amazing career as a wedding planner and designer! And it's to you, I share my thoughts, experience, advice tips, trends and suggestions from the trendsetting city of New York! And encouraging you to create the wedding of your dreams.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers