Monday, April 20, 2009

Honeymoon Jet-setting

Ready. Set. Jet!

For all you couples planning a multi-destination honeymoon, checking out these site will do you great good!

www.flight001.com- your one stop travel shop! Flight 001 has all the essentials for the jet-setting couple. If your the type of traveler who hates waiting around the conveyor belt looking for the same black suitcase as the person next to you , you'll find their eclectic selection of luggage pretty appealing. The also offer "security-friendly" amentity kits for on-board "emergencies".

"Make Seat D, Row 14 your home away from home. Includes lightweight travel socks, lint brush/shoehorn, reusable earplugs, inflatable neck rest, eye mask, mints and a bookmark. All in a reusable water-resistant, slide lock bag." $25.00


www.luggageforward.com- This site you'll love! (I do!) With all the airlines hiking up luggage fees for anything over 5 lbs! (I know, I'm overly exaggerating!) We can all use a service that ships our luggage directly to our hotels. . .and thats exactly what Luggage Forward does! Shipping to over 200 countries, Luggage Forward offers a luggage delivery service guarantee "if the service causes your luggage to be delayed we'll provide a refund and cover upto $500 in incidental expenses". Top that!

Happy Honeymoon!

0 comments:

Download, Send & Print! Wedding Invitations by WPNY Made Easy! Check em out on Etsy.com!

About WPNY

My photo
New York, NY, United States
After earning my degree in Visual Merchandising and Design, I began working part-time as a freelance visual merchandiser, designing visual presentations, window displays and store layouts for small boutiques, all while working full-time as an assistant event coordinator at an NYC based public relations firm. I eventually felt I wanted to combine my creative and coordination talents and channel my energies into a different project. With my design and coordination experience I have transitioned into an amazing career as a wedding planner and designer! And it's to you, I share my thoughts, experience, advice tips, trends and suggestions from the trendsetting city of New York! And encouraging you to create the wedding of your dreams.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers